Vantaja ... an alternative investment/debt raising framework
built for Businesses and Brands seeking support to create a bigger future for themselves.
Sourcing capital or flexible debt can often distract you from growing your business, using the Vantaja framework, it becomes simpler to engage and invite your community and others to become a tribe of invested stakeholders and customers, allowing you to continue to grow your business at a faster rate than what was previously possible. If you have already raised some capital then Vantaja can enable further investor entries and exits on an ongoing basis.
In a nutshell
Vantaja is a framework of support for regional based businesses with exceptional opportunities, systems, markets and IP, to be able to seek investment support from outsiders.
Using the power of the internet and a direct-to-investor model, the program provides your business with an opportunity to bring together the optimal number of investors, to back your business to produce the same type of outcomes, typically only enjoyed by large institutions.
How Vantaja assists change
- You are seeking to grow your business more rapidly, with additional ideas and support to make that achievable.
- Your business needs a multi fasceted restructure and funding support to enable growth opportunities to be taken advantage of.
- You are seeking to grow local or international market access to opportunities not possible without external support.
- The time has come for some succession planning strategies to be implemented whilst undertaking growth and development plans.
How do we do this?
A pre-action audit and assessment
This is a business operational due diligence program ensuring your business is investment and investor ready. This covers all structural, reporting, and contractual documents that ensures all potential risks are exposed and mitigated before proceeding to the next step.
Developing a foundation of solid financial forecasting.
The financial due diligence process ensures that buyers and sellers transact for an appropriate value, in a transparent manner. Today investors and lenders have zero tolerance for badly priced transactions and require increased assurance on the merits of the proposal presented.
A clear market position as unique as your business.
All businesses we team up with are outstanding and unique. We work together to develop a value proposition that outlines why your ideas, business, its IP, processes, team and ethics will establish new opportunities in your industry. Ultimately, your unique positioning will assure investors to invest into your opportunity.
A scalable model ready to capitalise on every opportunity.
Investors are looking for businesses opportunity that can scale and expand speedily with the right investment. Together we develop a model for your company to show investors that the opportunity is agile, scaleable and ready for action.
Ignite interest and spark excitement around your ideas.
In addition to a solid business case, the marketing of your opportunity must feature additional components that pique interest, generate excitement and draw investors into the company's story. We will draw out and emphasise all the X Factors of your business and its future, presenting them in a way that encourages investors to take decisive action.
A view to the future based on solid foundations.
The ultimate question for potential backers will always be …. what is the projected return on their investment? The financial proposition we develop together, for your business, will present the upside of the opportunity and how this will generate attractive exit strategies.
Leadership teams that create confidence.
Often the leadership team behind an opportunity can be the crucial factor for investors when deciding to work with a new venture. Investors must believe that the team can deliver the business plan and adapt to the many challenges of growing a new company.
Mitigating risks to ensure rewards.
Every opportunity that presents a high reward will inevitably possess risks. What investors want to know is that you have identified the key risk factors and developed plans to mitigate and manage these potential hurdles.
Here's How We Help
- We conduct a "Fit Business" due diligence process to assess your preparedness to go to market.
- We work with you to ascertain the most effective strategy and strategic agenda to follow.
- We will review your proposal to ascertain its investor readiness, to meet the required compliance and governance processes.
- We will work with you to tailor a customised offer document that can be promoted openly, and which enables you to raise any amount you wish from an unlimited number of investors on your terms.
- We challenge and question everything you present to us.
- We provide access to your branded technology platform, that allows you to promote your offer online, so as to attract small and large private investors.
- We assist with administration and support for the tech and user applications and work with you to provide investor updates.
- We provide access for your opportunity to an existing base of interested investors.
This is an alternative to an FAQ
- Can our company conduct this process in stages?
- Can our company customise the process to meet our specific needs?
- Does Vantaja collaborate with our existing professional providers?
- Can Vantaja provide additional professional services?
- Can Vantaja allow for merging or acquiring other business opportunities in the process?
- Can we complete the readiness review and assessment before we commence?
- Can key staff be involved in the process?
- Can we continue raising funds after the initial process?
- Can we continue to trade and grow whilst we work with Vantaja?
- Can we promote our fundraising opportunity to our customers and suppliers?
- Can we promote this opportunity via the print, visual and social media?
- Does Vantaja have software to support this process?
- Does Vantaja supply ongoing support after the initial process?
- Does the Vantaja allow for retail, wholesale and professional investment, as well as SMSF’s?
- Does Vantaja assist with the additional legal and accounting frameworks required?
- Does Vantaja support document development and external communication?
Many businesses who work with us discover that … the thinking, people and support that got them to this point, is not the thinking, people and support that will get them to where they wish to go.
This discovery can be very challenging to come to terms with, while developing a strategy to move forward can be equally as challenging.
The Vantaja team provides you with access to legal, accounting, IP, software, and strategic support processes for your business as it creates a greater future.
The Next Step
Relationships with external investors is much more than a transaction, it’s about building a connection based on trust and authenticity.
If you are interested to know more about how Vantaja can assist your business take the next step, then here's an overview of the stages that we work through. In addition we’d like to learn more about where you are right now, and what it is you are seeking to achieve.
Make contact here and we can each spend 45 minutes learning about each other to discover if this process is a fit for you.