- You are someone who says no to traditional working conventions.
- You understand what got you here, the people, processes and thinking, won’t necessarily get you to where you want to go.
- You have a sneeking suspicion that everything up till now has been R&D
- You are someone who rejects the concept of same old same old, day in day out .
- You embrace the freedoms associated with creating a better view, having curiosity of mind and courage in the face of new challenges.
Vision is like having a picture in your mind of the future you prefer. It's the catalyst to provide meaning and motivation for you to take action toward your bigger future.
At present we struggle to predict and prioritise our actions, to influence and benefit our circumstances.
Have you noticed that you are doing the same thing, yet expecting different results? So many additional factors now influence decision making.
What happened last year or last month may not be as applicable as we thought. Recent events are now the key driving force.
Once a month you receive a few words in your inbox.